I’m Dyana, and I’m an oracle. I started doing Woke Up Knowing™ experiences in 2011 when I had a waking vision of being in a bed in an ancient castle with people sitting around my bed waiting to hear a dream I had. Years later, I have dreamt in several countries, in languages I didn’t speak, for seekers, artists, scientists, and humanitarians.
I practice an unsupervised oracular tradition that has no formal training. Currently, I have few peers. I believe these things are changing as more of us step out of the quiet and into the light.
This is my service. This is my art. This is Woke Up Knowing™.
Work With Me
I work at the extremes. I can help in either a short, intense burst, or by immersion. Choose the method that suits you:
- 24-minute call: $100 (pay, then schedule yourself here); or a
- 24-hour Woke Up Knowing Experience: $1500 (be sure to add your phone number + e-mail address to the notes field before paying).
- I begin my work for you at the moment you pay, therefore the fees are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Thank you for honoring my work with your commitment.
- Oracle-In-Residence appearances work similarly to the Woke Up Knowing Experience, but over multiple days, and for multiple people. The fees for on-location group work is $1500 per 24-hour period, plus first/business travel and all expenses. Call or email me to make arrangements at +1 310 663 6630.
- I enjoy being a guest on stages, podcasts, programs, or in public art projects. Call or email to invite me.
My work is about finding a way to shifting away from the life-above-the-eyebrows intellectual approach to problem solving. Too often, we limit what we are capable of to what “works on paper.” Get beyond those traps and expand your capacity to discern your natural no and crystal clear yesses that affect your life, career and relationships.
Prior oracle sessions and residencies
I have dreamt for many individual clients, as well as done Oracle In Residence group work in:
- Toronto, Ontario
- Molokai, Hawai'i
- Sydney, Australia
- Ojai, CA, in a yurt.
- Boquete, Panama for a retreat of incredible humanitarians led by Lisa Fabrega.
- Ojai, CA for the Picking Up the Pieces Retreat by Alana Burton Sheeren.
- Southampton, NY, private retreat.
- Walla Walla, WA, private retreat.
- Spark! Reignite Your Fire Retreat, Santa Fe, NM.
Places I will dream + Collaborators I'll dream for
I am setting intentions here; the following are not clients who have currently or previously hired me.
- Jenn Lamb art and dreams in nature collaboration
- Huntington Library Orbit Pavilion
- Color Outside, a remarkable movement to create safe places for women of color to come together and explore the outdoors
- The Runaway Experience: an inclusive retreat for people of color
- Hedgebrook, Women Authoring Change
- Writing Residencies and Retreats like the Fever Dreams Collective
- Artist Colonies and Assemblies like Space on Ryder Farm
- Places of “Rest and Refreshment” for artists, like Yaddo
- Reno, NV
- Lake Tahoe, CA
- Asheville, NC
- The Grand Canyon
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Montreal, Québec
- On a fjord
- Salem, MA
- New Zealand
- Melbourne, Australia
- South Africa
- A great desert, like Liwa Oasis, UAE
- Animals, individual, a herd, or a pack
- For a baby
- Work with Björk, on a dream-to-VR experience project
- Reggie Watts, on anything
- In collaboration with Itshanapa