I don't have a mailing list, I have a text list. Here are a few reasons why:
- I unsubscribed from all email lists myself, so why would I have one for my work?
- You and I might live too far apart to meet for a walk and go look at the ocean.
- I am truly interested in who you are and what your life is about. My work is about more than dream sessions and transactional services.
Here is what I want from you:
- Add a photo of yourself to your profile by downloading the Remind app to your phone or try using the Remind website.
- Respond, in some way, to at least one for every four texts I send out.
- Know that if I drop you from the list, you can add yourself back on when you're ready to engage.
My friend, Satya (check out his work here), had more questions once he joined the list. The first one was, "Why would you want a bunch of people texting you?!!!" So, here are a few more things to know about this list/practice.
- I don't have a plan for what I'll say or text.
- This isn't a venue for monologue or manipulative sales tactics. My community of practice is made of more than paying clients. I collaborate with artists, share my dreams, and ask questions I'd like to discuss.
- I would love it if this list could be a place for us to share our ideas with each other.
- I will keep the boundaries that I need to keep to ensure I can be whole and resilient. For example, if someone asks a question or initiates a conversation better suited for a paid work session, I'll say so.
Helpful? I hope so. Thanks for being around. I am glad you're on the planet.