I don't have an email list, I have a text list. Here are a few reasons why:
- I unsubscribed from all email lists myself. I found still having one myself to be hypocritical.
- Connecting with who you are and what you're really about matters to me, and I wasn't getting that kind of connection from an email list.
- My work and my life is about more than dream sessions and transactional services. I am interested in building a community of practice. I am interested in real talk and real action.
- This is a direct and humane way that I can support you, and that you can support me.
Here is what I want from you:
- Add a photo of yourself to your profile by downloading the Remind app to your phone or try using the Remind website.
- Respond, in some way, to at least one for every four texts I send out.
- Know that if I drop you from the list, you can add yourself back on when you're ready to engage.
My friend, Satya (check out his work here) asked me, "Why would you want a bunch of people texting you?!!!" And what he really wanted to ask me is how I protect myself energetically if I open myself up to more human contact.
- I don't have a plan for what I'll say or text, and I don't want my life as a working cosmic artist to be all about sales and transactional communications.
- I want to collaborate with artists and other practitioners, share my dreams, take a stand for human rights and against white supremacy, and ask questions that I want to ask, not just what fits into directing people to buy my work.
- I would love it if this list could be a place for us to share our ideas with each other.
- I will keep the boundaries that I need to keep to ensure I can be whole and resilient. For example, if someone asks a question or initiates a conversation better suited for a paid work session, I'll say so.
Helpful? I hope so. Thanks for being around. I am glad you're on the planet.